- Silver Jewellery will naturally tarnish over time.
- Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimise these effects.
- We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity and avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach.
- Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep silver, 24ct yellow and rose gold vermeil jewellery looking shiny and lustrous.
- A silver cleaner can also be used to clean sterling silver pieces.
- Store silver pieces in an airtight bag to help reduce tarnishing.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- We advise cleaning your precious stones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing.
- Very porous stones such as turquoise and emeralds should be cleaned using an untreated, dry, soft cloth only.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.
One Year WARRANTY.
Every piece of Ilona Guest jewellery is covered by a one year warranty on receipt of valid proof of purchase. This warranty applies to all of our pieces across the globe, regardless of where you purchased them from.
Within the one year of purchase, if your jewellery needs repair, please let us know and we will provide you with a full repair service free of charge. This warranty is in addition to other rights you may have in relation to the piece.